Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cutting

I have a hard time analyzing news articles from a journalist perspective. Articles are either good or bad, poor or rich, correctly written or horrifyingly atrocious. So from now on, I'm going to write about the subject. If in fact I do run into an article that wants to make me claw my eyes out, I'll tell you all about it. But I'm reading the New York Times for goodness sakes!

Published: March 4, 2010
The demonstrations, which are backed by a range of groups, are taking place on college campuses and at public schools.
I think education cuts are such a bad idea. FSU and UF collectively have been doing an amazing job at getting rid of some students dreams. Physical Education and Sports Studies, Anthropology, Greek, Hospitality, etc. With 50,000 students paying somewhere between $10,000-$20,000 every year, you would think the school would have enough money to fund every major in the world. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment