Sunday, February 14, 2010

It Is What They Love

If writing had the potential to kill me, I still would do it. I'd still sit at this laptop, my fingers typing away. I might get carpel tunnel in the future. That won't kill me. Maybe I will type in the rain, that would kill me, if the laptop was hooked up to an electrical outlet. I don't want to die, but I want to do what I love.

If ski cross or snowboarding cross will kill these lovers of snow and sport, they are still going to do it. Why die when doing something you don't love? If you have the opportunity to die doing something you love, something that gives you drive and motivation, something that completes you...do it.

Published: February 14, 2010
Snowboard cross and ski cross, the only new medal sport added for these Olympics, are likely the most dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment